Friday, June 3, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

I just got into blogging last week, I've been an avid user of the internet for over twenty years and mobile devices since the first cellular telephones. My family and friends know me as the go to guy to fix software or hardware problems and call on me before they buy a new gadget or program.

I love to talk about anything involving the internet, video gaming, cell phones, apps, software, you name it. If its technology I'm either reading about it or talking about it so I finally decided to write about and share my thoughts with everyone.

I have Apple, Android and pc products in my home so I have access to basically all the software and apps that anyone out there uses. Each day I will recommend, review and sometimes warn people about the best and worst software for both the home computer as well as your mobile devices.

Anything goes, if its on the internet or available for your computer or phone I will talk about it. My goal I guess is to help people by steering them away from the bad and finding the good. I believe strongly that the devices we have should always be of help to us and never a burden. Many of you rely on your computers and phones for both business and social life, you know how attached we've become and you know how much easier they've made our lives.

We are all busy with our jobs and families that its impossible to try every app or know every website out there that can be helping us in any facet of our lives. I will cut through the clutter and present things you may already use or would have never heard about. I hope you find the information I present here useful and come back every day to see more.

Please feel free to post and comment as much as you want. The site will look different each day for the first week as I tweak it for the best visual experience. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment